BAYE FALL INSPIRED GRIOT MUSIC
Batch plays Uplifting West-African Griot music. Inspired by the Baye Fall folklore Batch's music brings the heart of Senegal to you.
“Batch’s music is easy listening and good for every mood from chilling to happy celebration”.
“Soulful and beautiful vocals that are hard to get enough of!”
“Uplifting West-African Griot music. Batch’s music brings the heart of Senegal to you”
“the true star both on stage and in person”.
“Batch is a great inspiration to his fellows, to stay rooted as an African, while going fearlessly forward in a modern world, without losing focus”.
Read reviews of Batch’s music and live performance:
- Melanie Horstead, Senegal Story Box: Senegal’s biggest unsung hero…until now
- Calabash – The UK’s African Music Guide: The Rules of Life from a modern-day West African Griot
- William Goodchild Blog and News: Batch Gueye vocals in Africa’s Fishing Leopards (BBC Natural World)
- Ronise Nepomuceno, Berimbau Drum: The Best Festival Ever
- Marco Panecari, Rythme Passport: Interview Batch Gueye Band: WOMAD 2014
- Kandake Kweensize, Wuste Welle: Portrait: Batch Gueye, a Griot from Senegal